Saturday, August 6, 2011

F.A.T. - Fuck Auto Tune!: How It All Got Started

This shirt says it all
Ya thats right. Mother fuck it to hell. The early 2000's started with some tight ass hip hop music until auto tune came along and decided to fubar (fuck up beyond all recognition) music. That doesn't mean you can't find good popular hip hop, but it sure has made it a great deal harder. I don't need to explain why auto tune sucks.... so I won't. I just wanna say artist like T Pain have turned the radio into a device that butt fucks your ears. So you wanna know who's to blame for the nuclear torpedo that hit the music industry, well the demon's name is Cher. The DEMON must go so I am calling upon hip hop lovers to grab your torches and pitch forks and take care of BIDNESS! Read more about the history of auto tune here. When creating hip hop music, artists should remember my acronym W.W.T.S. (What Would Tupac Say).... and yes I do love catchy acronyms :P

No comments:

Post a Comment